Tuesday, June 2, 2009

since James wants an update,
thou shall have one. hahaha, zzz.

Hello James !
no we didn't abandon our blog, our blog is not dead. We're just lazy you know.. lol kay really am crapping here. We didn't chat much as well in msn too, we as in the a square cd. We just find it more preferable in chatting in face to face, mind you.

Btw, how's holidays girls ? it's been real long since our last outing which is around January or February if I'm not mistaken. If the outing includes Chye Leng, I'm positively sure is November 27th haha Elephant memory, where that particular day we watched Twilight and bummed into Mel and Kuana.

Hmmm wonder when is Kuna coming back ?

You know what people ? We should plan another movie date, lets say New MooN perhaps, Shall we ? kay x2 I have absolutely nothing in mind that I can think of to presume my further typing. Guess I'll just stop here. Buh bye ladies & James.

No comments: