Friday, June 12, 2009

ATTENTION TO ANNICE TEO ANN LYN: HAPPY SWEET 17th BIRTHDAY!



adorable kan? :) Annice ma...

Annice! Congratulations! You have officially turned 17! applause* :D Which means...eh.go get your driving license now! I have gone through ups and downs and no matter what you'll always be there for me. I am very grateful ya know? For being such a amazing and FANTASTIC friend. I am truly sorry that I couldn't make it this Thursday and Friday. But, I'll make it up to you kay? cheer up Annice (the retarded soul) :P I mean the caring and loving soul. Enjoy your birthday which was yesterday and i really hope that our friendship will last forever.

Our moments..:)



a very random one at school.



A decent one. :)



my favorite :)


PS: I love you Annice no matter what!

No comments: